What Seminar Participants Will Receive:
- Practical Research on Student Engagement from a Compendium of Sources – Including 8 characteristics of teachers with high student engagement.
- Thirty-Two Ways to Present a Lesson Without Having to Lecture – These include simple strategies to help students take responsibility for their own learning.
- Five Elements of an Inspiring, Engaging Lesson Plan for Every Grade Level – These are ways to increase your students’ emotional engagement in your classroom.
- Twenty-Four “Ultra” Engaging Activities for Students – Engaging does not have to mean entertaining.
- Six Clear Indicators of Student Engagement
- The cost for the seminar is $195 per person. If you register before February 20, 2019 the cost is $175 per person.
- For 5 or more participants at the rate of $150 per person call Larry to register.
Click Here to Download Seminar Flyer
and printable registration form if you prefer to fax
or mail your registration form(s) using a PO or check