The seminar dates are listed below.
Effective Strategies for Struggling Learners
- This new two-day seminar is designed to help all struggling learners from all backgrounds.
- Many teachers are becoming burnt out and frustrated because they lack specific strategies to reach this growing and challenging group.
- This seminar outlines the characteristics of struggling learners and provides strategies for how to reach them, ways to engage dis-interested learners and other issues that alienate these students from their teachers.
- Most strategies provided can be implemented the very next day.
- It is highly recommended that schools/districts send a team of at least 5-7 teachers and administrators to achieve the best results.
- Group rates available for schools or districts sending 5 or more participants.
- Using the team approach enhances the chances for success in implementing the strategies upon returning to your site.
Special One Day Seminar
Motivating Unmotivated Students, Greenville, SC
NOV 28th, 2017