Larry is Now Offering
a One-Day and a Two-Day Seminar
Two-day Seminar in New Orleans
Effective Strategies for
"Struggling learners are our diamonds in the rough!”
- This two-day seminar is designed to help
struggling learners from all backgrounds.
- Many teachers are becoming frustrated
because they lack specific strategies to
reach this growing and challenging group.
- This seminar outlines the characteristics of
struggling learners and provides strategies
for how to reach them, ways to engage dis-
interested learners and addresses other
issues that alienate these students from their
One-day Seminar in
Ft. Wayne, IN and Pittsburgh, PA
Creating an Engaging
“There are no unmotivated students - only
students who are uninspired!”
- This one-day seminar will demonstrate how
to engage all students K-12 who need a
student-centered learning experience that
will excite and challenge them.
- Participants will leave with practical
strategies and examples of how to make
teaching more interactive and engaging.
- The research shows that students who are
engaged are - less likely to disrupt, earn
higher grades, feel more confident about
learning, are willing to accept challenges,
retain information longer, and are more likely
to become life-long learners.
- Both seminars provide strategies that can be implemented the very next day. Larry will model these strategies for the participants.
- It is highly recommended that schools/districts send a team of at least 5-7 teachers and
administrators to achieve the best results.
- Group rates available for schools or districts sending 5 or more participants.
- Using the team approach enhances the chances for success in implementing the strategies upon returning to your site.